Are popular songs are missing in your Instagram Music Library? Only seeing random music or foreign music?
Maybe you want to use a trending audio , but can’t find the song title or band in the Instagram Music Library.
There are 2 tricks you can use:
- How to see popular songs on Instagram Music Library? (2 solutions)
- Bonus : How to schedule and preview Reels
How to see popular songs on Instagram Music Library?
Is your account a Business account?
Most people who can’t see popular songs in the Instagram Music Library is because they have a business account.
You have 2 solutions available.
Solution #1. Switch to a Personal or Creator account temporarily
To see popular songs again, try this:
- Switch to a Personal or Creator Instagram account
- Close the Instagram app
- Wait for a few minutes
- Open the Instagram app again
- Check your Insta Story or Reels Music Library
Most people can see normal music again after these steps.
People also say that they can switch again to a Business profile, and the music stays.
What if normal music doesn’t appear after these steps?
Uninstall the Instagram app
- Switch to a Personal or Creator account
- Uninstall your Instagram app
- Re-install Instagram
- Check if you can see the popular songs again
Let us know in the comments if it works for you too!
Bonus: Schedule your Reels with Preview
If you love planning posts and Reels in advance, you’ll love Preview App .
If you already use it – amazing!
If you’re new, here’s what you can do:
I hope you will get the normal music back on Instagram.
If not, let us know in the comments and we will try to find another solution.