I hadn’t expected this; a comparison between a camera focused phone, and a music focused one. But people wanted it. And looking at it now, it is well something that makes sense. I mean, both the Camon C9 and the Boom J8 have 13MP rear cameras, don’t they?
Tecno Camon C9 is the latest smartphone on the Tecno C series released to the mobile market which has been trending as the topic of discussion on Kenyan, Ghanaian, and Nigerian social media outlets, tech blogs and forums lest we forget rumours on the upcoming Tecno Camon C10.
Tecno Boom J8 was released last year(2016) as a successor to Tecno Boom J7 with more RAM, better processor, cameras, display size and technology. Tecno J8 is a good to go for Android device if you are short on budget for the Techno Camon C9. It is available on virtually all known stores in Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria.
The Tecno Boom J8 and the Tecno Camon C9 are no doubt the best smartphones from the Chinese phone maker so far. There are many similarities between these two phones. If you are torn between the Tecno J8 and the Tecno C9 , this piece will help you choose the one that fits your needs and lifestyle.
- They both have 5.5-inch screens
- The both have 3000mAh non-removable Li-ion batteries
- The internal storage space in both phones is 16GB
- The RAM in both smartphones is 2GB
- Dual camera system in both phones
- The back camera in both phones is 13MP
- They both have micro SD card slots
- The notification light is the bottom in both phones
- They both have the Tecno HiOS UI
- The front camera in the C9 is 13MP. The selfie camera on the J8 is 5MP.
- The boom J8 has a 720p screen while the Camon C9 has a 1080p display.
- The C9 has a 1.3GHz octacore processor while the J8 has a 1.3GHz quadcore processor.
- The Tecno boom J8 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop while the Tecno Camon C9 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
There are few things that are worth noting:
Although both phones have 3000mAh batteries, our tests revealed that the J8 has a better battery life.
The back camera on both phones are 13MP. However, the back camera on the C9 is much better that the camera on the Boom J8.
The phones are very similar in terms of looks. However, the boom J8 is slightly slimmer than the Camon C9.
Buy Tecno Boom J8 From Jumia for Ksh.11,849
Buy Infinix Zero 3 From Jumia For Ksh.16,999
Which phone do you prefer among these two?
Do leave us a comment below.
Infinix smart 3/smart 3 plus specs and price in Kenya, Nigeria & Ghana
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Infinix has unveiled yet another budget smartphone for its 2019 line-up of...
Huawei Delays Foldable Mate X to ‘Improve Folding Screen’
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Huawei is delaying the launch of its own foldable phone, the Mate X,...
Google Posts New Android Q Beta 4 Builds, Likely Restarting Beta OTA
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.After pausing the Android Q Beta 4 because some users experienced issues after...
Galaxy Note 10 CAD Renders Detail No Headphone Jack
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Thanks to @Onleaks by way of @91Mobiles, we’re getting our first look at CAD renders...
Google Photos Goes Dark…Mode
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Google Photos initially picked up a dark mode this week for users running...