All the filters I’m going to share with you are inside Preview App .
The filters will transform your photos in one click , so you can edit your photos super quickly.
And a cool thing about the app is that you’ll be able to preview your feed before you post on Instagram. This way you can see how your edited fall pictures look like with the rest of your posts.
You can also move the posts around to choose in what order you want to post your photos. Ok, let’s talk about the fall filters .
As you know, filters / presets give a specific vibe to your photo.
And if you edit your photos using the same filter (or similar filters), your entire Instagram feed will become cohesive. And it’s SO satisfying to scroll through a cohesive feed!
I’m going to share with you 7 different types of filters depending on what fall aesthetic you want to create on your account:
- Warm orange
- Colorful and bright
- Soft and natural
- Strong and unique
Here are some my top favorites:
Fall filter #1. Warm and OrangeThe first Instagram feed theme you can create for fall is the Warm and Orange look.
It is the traditional fall Instagram filter.
These are my favorite filters to re-create this look:
- Filter 2 in the Fall filter pack
- Filter 1 and 3 in the Orange filter pack
- Filter 4 in the Food filter pack (yes, in the Food Filter pack – surprising but the Food filters actually look beautiful for fall photos)
- Filter 6 in the Fun filter pack
Fall filter #2. Colorful and brightIf you want to create a very colorful or bright fall Instagram theme, then you need to check out these filters:
- Filters 1, 2 and 3 in the Fun filter pack
These filters will make the colors in your photos come out a lot – especially the oranges, reds and greens. These filters are perfect if you’re planning to take photos outdoors and want the colors to be very fun and colorful.
Fall filter #3. Soft and naturalThese are some of my favorite fall filters if you want to keep the colors in your photos look natural.
It’s the edited not edited look.
- Filters 4 and 12 in the Cream filter pack to create a soft, natural vibe in your feed
- Filters 12 and 13 in the Blogger filter pack
- Filter 2 in the Winter filter pack for a little punch of warmth or if there are blues in your pictures you’d like to bring out (see below)
Fall filter #4. BrownIf you want to create a brown Instagram feed, then I 100% recommend these filters:
- Filter 8 and 9 in the Winter filter pack
Fall filter #5. MoodyThe Moody fall Instagram feed is also super popular (and it’s also perfect for Halloween photos).
If you want to create a dark warm Instagram feed, then try this filters:
- Filters 8, 9 and 10 in the Food filter pack
- Filter 10 in the Blogger filter pack
- Filter 7 in the Teal and Orange filter pack
Here are some before and after examples:
Fall filter #6. VintageAlways remember to think of your edited photo as part of the bigger picture: your entire feed.
My favorite fall filters to create a vintage feed are:
- Filter 7 in the Winter filter pack (for a classic retro look)
- Filter 6, 7, 9 and 10 in the Retro filter pack (for a more brown vintage vibe)
- Filter 8 in the Blogger filter pack (for a yellow-ish retro vibe)
Fall filter #7. Strong and uniqueAnd the last fall filter recommendations are for you if you want to make your photos pop, and if you want to create a very bold and unique Instagram feed.
If your goal is to catch people’s attention on the Explore page… these filters are for you.
The filters I’m talking about are in the Teal and Orange filter pack.
It’s hard for me to pick a favorite in this pack. The filters are so different and they will help you achieve an eye-catching Instagram feed.
Some of the filters I’ve been using a lot to edit are:
- Filters 1, 5 and 6 in the Teal and Orange filter pack
Where to find the filters?First, upload a photo in your Preview App.
Press on the + button. Press on a photo and select the editing button (the circle in the middle of the menu bar): You will see some filters are the bottom of your screen. To choose another filter pack, press on the circles button on top of your screen: Choose a filter pack:
That’s it!Have fun editing your photos!
Tag us @preview.app on your photos if you’d like us to see your creations! Or just come over to check out our Instagram tips and tricks.
PS: Those filters can be your fall Instagram Story filters too. This way your Stories will match your feed.
And if you want more fall tips: