Happy Halloween friends!
Looking for some fun / creative Instagram content ideas for Halloween?
Let’s get straight into it.
- 15 Halloween post ideas
- 10 Halloween Insta Story ideas
- Best Halloween Insta Story GIFs
- Instagram Reels ideas for Halloween
- Best Halloween audio & music for Reels and Stories
- Instagram captions for Halloween
- Instagram hashtags for Halloween
Instagram post ideas for Halloween
Here are photo and video ideas for Halloween.
- Halloween costume
- Halloween makeup
- Halloween photo with friends
- Halloween photo with your pet
- Halloween home decor
- Halloween food inspo
- Halloween recipe idea
- Spooky quote
- Share a scary story that happened to you
- Ask your followers to share their spooky stories in the comments
- Share your paranormal activity story
- Share your favorite horror movies
- Halloween throwback: show your past Halloween looks (in a carousel or Reels) and ask your followers which costume is their favorite (1, 2 or 3?)
- Creative Halloween edit
- Share your biggest fear and ask your followers what their fears are
Instagram Story ideas for Halloween
Here are spooky Insta Story ideas for Halloween.
You can use the tricks when:
- You share a new feed post to your Stories. Or
- You share a normal photo or video in your Story.
They will definitely make your followers stop and stare.
Here are 10 Halloween Insta Story ideas:
- Bloody Story
- Spider Story
- Creepy Eyes
- Angel & Demon Friends
- Halloween This or That
- Halloween Would You Rather Questions
- Halloween scary movie quiz
Instagram Story GIFs stickers
Use Instagram Story GIFs to make your Stories look more creepy.
Type these keywords in the Instagram GIF search bar:
The keywords are:
- Cute Halloween (for cute GIFs)
- Orange heart (awesome for cute stories)
- New post orange (to add a new post GIF on your new post)
Instagram Reels ideas for Halloween
You can do:
- A timelapse, or
- A transition between the before and after look, or
- A series (like Halloween costume ideas everyday during October)
Here are some Halloween Reels video ideas:
- Halloween makeup transformation
- Halloween costume
- Homemade Halloween costume
- Halloween costume ideas for girls, guys (make it a series)
- Halloween costume ideas with screenshots of Amazon finds
- Superhero Halloween costume
- Halloween hacks (like a makeup hack)
- Your favorite costumes worn by other people / celebrities
- Prank a friend (like hide and scare)
- Re-create someone’s look
- Create a Halloween challenge (like a makeup challenge or costume challenge)
Cool transition like this:
Instagram Reels audio for Halloween
To find Halloween music for your Insta Stories or Reels, do this:
- Open your Insta Story
- Take a photo / video
- Press on the Music button
- Type Halloween in the search bar
You will see all the popular and trending Instagram Reels songs for Halloween.
Spooky Halloween songs for scary vibes:
- Halloweenie II: Pumpkin Spice – Ashnikko
- Still don’t know my name – Labrinth
- The Pumpkin’s Song – Osjar Schuster
- Scary Music Box – Cauldon City
- Halloween Theme Song
- Purge Siren [Instrumental] – Young Mooski
- The Ghost – NIVIRO
- Psycho Theme – The Dark
- Scary Killer Clown – It Lives Down Below
Fun Halloween songs for upbeat content:
- Thriller – The Freaks
- Spooky, Scary Skeletons – Andrew Gold
- Somebody’s Watching Me – Rockwell
- This is Halloween (Remix) – Keiron Raven
- Hocus Pocus – David Gale
- The Adams Family Theme Song
- Lofi Circus – Crazy Monkey
Mellow, chilled Halloween songs:
- Season of the Witch – Lana Del Rey
- October Eyes – Alt Bloom
- Pure imagination – Kathleen
Instagram captions for Halloween
Find a bunch of fun and spooky Halloween captions in Preview app !
Open the caption and press on Find Captions. There are over 3,000 caption ideas.
Instagram hashtags for Halloween
Copy and paste the Halloween hashtags below.
Tip: You can save the hashtags in Preview app to make it easier to plan your posts.
Halloween makeup hashtags:
Halloween costume hashtags:
Halloween home decor hashtags:
Halloween food hashtags:
Did you like this blog post?
Let me know in the comments below!
Have fun creating your spooky content!