You can now change the text on the Link Sticker in your Instagram Story!
This way, it doesn’t show your website name.
It can write anything you want.
Let’s look at:
- How to change the Link Sticker Text
- Custom Link Sticker name ideas
- BONUS: How to schedule your Stories with a custom Link Sticker Name
How to change the text on the Link Sticker in Instagram StoryHere is how to change the text on the Link Sticker:
- Press on the Link Sticker
- Type your website URL
- Tap on Customise sticker text (choose wisely because you can’t edit it again after)
- Write your custom text
Instagram Link Sticker name ideas
Want to get creative with your Link Sticker names?
Here are some ideas:
Plan your Instagram Stories with the LinkIn Preview App :
- Open your Insta Story Planner
- Open your Notes
- Add a Link
- Make a note in the caption for your team members (or yourself) to remember what custom text you want to use for your Link
Instagram doesn’t allow any apps or websites to schedule with a Sticker. The only Instagram-approved way is to prepare your Link and your Link Sticker Name. Paste them in your Insta Stories before you post.
That’s it!Have fun adding links to your Insta Stories!
Want to see what else is new on Instagram?