This post is for you if:
- You use Preview to schedule your posts
- You posted a Collab post on your Instagram account, and
- This posted Collab post doesn’t show up in your Preview App
Let’s talk about:
- Why the Collab post doesn’t appear in Preview? (important)
- How to make posted Instagram Collab posts appear in Preview App?
Why the Collab post doesn’t appear in Preview?
Because Instagram doesn’t have a system to automatically load Collab posts in other apps and websites – at the moment.
Loading posted Collab posts in other apps is NOT approved by Instagram.
Preview has been officially reviewed and approved by Instagram.
This means the features in Preview are the features that are approved by Instagram.
So we created a safe feature for you to load – manually – your Collab posts in Preview.
Here is how to use it.
How to make a posted Collab Instagram post appear in Preview App?
Use the Placeholder feature in Preview, like this:
- Take a screenshot of your Collab post
- Press + in Preview
- Choose Placeholder
- Choose Add cover image from Library
- Choose the screenshot image
- Choose a type (don’t worry if it’s not a Reels or IGTV, just choose one of them)
- Set a day and time when you posted
The Collab image will appear in your posted feed in Preview.
Here are the steps with images:
That is the solution for now.
Don’t hesitate to send us an email if you have any questions.
Otherwise, have fun planning your posts!