Do you have two Instagram accounts that share the same email address / password?
Maybe you’re trying to login to your Instagram Planner, Preview App , and want to login to a specific account.
Thankfully, it’s super easy to unlink two Instagram accounts.
Here’s how to do it.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram app
- Check your Instagram page
- Tap on Edit Profile
- Give yourself an email address that is different from your other account
- Go to this link and enter the new email address: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/
- Check your inbox and click the link on the email you will receive
- Give yourself a password for your account
Tip: Do you use Preview to plan your feed? If so, come back to Preview and log in with your username and new password.
Did this trick work for you?
Let me know!