Hello Instagram lovers! Looking for an Instagram caption generator?
All the captions are inside Preview App :
There are over 3,000 captions in the Instagram caption generator.
- Questions you can ask your followers to increase your engagement
- Seasons and holidays (like summer, fall, Christmas, etc…)
- Calls-to-action (to get your followers to click on the link in your bio for example)
- Personal Instagram accounts
- Business owners
- Shops (like clothing brands, jewelry brands, etc…)
- Press on the + button
- Press on Photos/Videos
- Choose a post
- Press on the Share button
- Your Instagram app will open with your photo/video
- Hit Paste when you are on the Instagram caption screen (Preview automatically copied the caption to your keyboard already)
And if you ever feel stuck or uninspired, there are also Instagram caption templates for:
All you have to do is fill-in-the-blanks :
People are LOVING the Instagram Caption Generator in Preview App , and I have to say, it’s one of my personal favorite features of the app too.
The captions are available on your phone (iPhone + Android) and on your computer too.
For this blog post, I’m going to show you how to use it on the phone. The steps are exactly the same on the computer.
Here’s how to use the Instagram caption generator:
1. Upload a post
Just like on Instagram, you need a post in order to write a caption.
To upload a post:
2. Open the caption
Press on the post and press on the Caption button.
3. Press on Find Captions
Press on Find Captions to open the Instagram Caption Generator:
4. Select an Instagram Caption
You can scroll through all the Caption Categories on top of the screen:
You can type a keyword in the search bar to find captions about a specific topic (like food, quotes, business, photographer, selfie, personal etc…).
Press on the Checkmark to select the caption you want to use.
It will be automatically added to your Preview caption.
You can edit the caption and add more text in your caption if you want to.
Press on Find Hashtags to choose from some of the best and trending Instagram Hashtags:
You’re ready to post on Instagram.
5. Post on Instagram
To post on Instagram:
Click here to download Preview if you haven’t already.
And have fun writing your captions!