You can find over 200 Instagram hashtags for fitness in Preview app .
You’ll see the hashtags are organized into groups:
- Fitness hashtags
- Personal trainer hashtags
- Home workout hashtags
- Workout video hashtags
- Bodybuilding hashtags
- Running hashtags
- Keto fitness hashtags
- Quarantine workout hashtags
- Hiking hashtags
- Golf hashtags
- Fitness moms hashtags
- Fit girls hashtags
- Pilates hashtags
- Yoga hashtags
- Nutrition hashtags
- Fitness Motivation hashtags
Before I show you the hashtags, let me show you where you can find them in the app.
Where to find the Instagram hashtags for fitness in Preview?You can find the hashtags in the phone app or on your computer using Preview Desktop .
I’m going to show you where to find them on the phone app (the steps are the same on the computer).
To find hashtags, open your caption in Preview: Press on Find hashtags: Type Fitness in the search bar, or any other keyword related to your post. You will see all the different hashtag groups related to fitness. Press Add All to add all the hashtags from a group in your caption. Or you can press on an individual hashtag if you just want to add this one to your post. This is a cool trick if you feel like using different hashtags from different groups. Let’s look at some of the best Instagram hashtags for fitness.
1. Fitness Instagram hashtagsThese are the core Instagram hashtags for fitness bloggers, fitness lovers and personal trainers use.
2. Personal trainer hashtagsIf you are a personal trainer and you want to attract followers who are specifically looking for a personal trainer, use this hashtag group.
- You can use Personal Trainer hashtags only, or
- You can mix Personal Trainer hashtags + Fitness hashtags to create different own hashtag group
3. Home workout hashtagsIf you want to share home workouts, or workouts that don’t involve gym equipments, you can use the Home Workout hashtags.
4. Workout video hashtagsIf you are sharing a workout video, IGTV or a fitness Reels video , use the workout video hashtags.
These are great Instagram hashtags for fitness so that people who just want to watch workout videos can find your content.
5. Bodybuilding hashtagsAre you sharing your bodybuilding workouts? Tips? Journey? Or transformation?
Check the Bodybuilding hashtags.
- You can use Bodybuilding hashtags only, or
- You can mix Bodybuilding hashtags + Fitness hashtags to create different own hashtag group
6. Running hashtagsIf you’re a runner or have a running Instagram page, you can use the Running hashtags:
7. Keto fitness hashtagsThere’s a big Keto Fitness community on Instagram. Use these hashtags to join them and connect with them:
8. Quarantine workout hashtagsBecause #2020, the fitness community started new fitness hashtags.
If you want to share workout ideas that people can do during lockdown / quarantine, check the Quarantine workout hashtags.
9. Hiking hashtagsLove hiking? Join the hiking community on Instagram with these hashtags.
Also recommended: the Mountain hashtag group.
10. Golf hashtagsInstagram hashtags for golfers are in the Golf and Golf Girls hashtag groups:
11. Fitness moms hashtagsFitness Moms is a community of moms who want to workout on Instagram. They have their own Instagram hashtags to connect with each other.
If you’re a fitness mom yourself, or if you want to share your workout ideas with moms, you can use the Fitness Moms hashtag group.
12. Fit girls hashtagsAnother community on Instagram is the Fitness Girls community. If you’re a girl into fitness, this is the hashtag group for you.
You can mix and match the hashtags from this hashtag group and another other Instagram fitness hashtags (like the Fitness hashtag group). This way you can create multiple hashtag groups so you can rotate between them.
13. Pilates hashtagsIf you want to share your pilates workouts, check out the Pilates hashtag group.
14. Yoga hashtagsFor yoga flows, yoga poses and yoga tips, you can use the yoga hashtags.
Other hashtags in Preview that are perfect for yoga accounts:
- Slow Living
- Spiritual Business Women (if these are your ideal followers / clients)
- Spirituality (if you’re planning to share your spiritual journey or lessons)
15. Nutrition hashtagsOther hashtags that are great for Instagram fitness accounts are Food related hashtags. Especially if you are planning to share what you eat and nutrition tips.
In this case, check out these hashtag groups:
- Food (you will see all the +200 Instagram hashtags for food )
- Keto Food (if you follow this diet)
16. Self-developmentWant to post motivational fitness quotes or posts?
Check these hashtags groups too:
- Life Coach (if you’re a coach)
17. Fitness Motivation hashtagsAnd lastly, you can use fitness motivation hashtags if you’re planning to share with your followers motivational posts.
Check these hashtag groups:
And that’s it!Have fun planning your posts and choosing your hashtags!
- The Best Instagram Strategies to Grow your Account
- Instagram Feed Ideas for Fitness Accounts
- Instagram Filters for Fitness Accounts