Ready to see all the best Instagram hashtags for illustrators?
As an illustrator you want your work to be seen . And you might want clients to find you through Instagram too!
Hashtags are your besties.
And good news: Your entire hashtag strategy has been done for you!
All the best hashtags for illustrators are in Preview App .
And they work:
I’m going to show you:
- The Best Hashtags for illustrators
- Where to find the hashtags
- BONUS #1: See your Hashtag Analytics
- BONUS #2: See your Competitors’ Best Hashtags
The best Instagram hashtags for illustrators
All the hashtags in Preview have been carefully organized into groups .
Here are the hashtag groups I recommend for you.
1. Hashtags about illustration, graphic design and art
- Illustration : these are the core Instagram hashtags illustrators use
- Art : which includes hashtags to help you get featured on other people’s hashtags focused on art and design
- Graphic Design : if you offer graphic design services
- Digital Art : to join the digital art community
- Content Marketing
- Web design
2. Hashtags to be seen by potential clients
For example, if your ideal clients are small business owners, use Small Business hashtags.
There are more hashtag groups you can use, based on who you might want to attract. Like these:
- Small Business
- Handmade Business
- Business Woman
- Coaches (Life Coach, Business Coach, etc…)
- Food / Food Blogger / Restaurant
- Fashion (if you are a clothing illustrator)
3. Hashtags about positivity
Are you sharing thoughtful quotes and illustrations? These hashtags can broaden your reach.
Where to find the Instagram hashtags for illustrators?
In Preview App , on your phone or computer (the steps are the same on both).
Open your caption in Preview:
Press Find Hashtags :
Type a keyword in the search bar (like illustrator):
You will see the recommended hashtag groups for you:
Press Add All to add all the hashtags from this group in your caption (or comments).
Or tap on an individual hashtag just to use that specific one.
Tip: Feel free to mix and match hashtags from different hashtag groups. For example, you can use some hashtags from the Illustration group + some hashtags from the Art group.
BONUS #1. See your Hashtag Analytics
Which hashtag is working amazing for you?
Check your analytics, like this:
- Press on the Analytics button
- Scroll down to Top Hashtags
BONUS #2. See your Competitors’ Best Hashtags
Another amazing way to find hashtags for YOUR account is by looking at what hashtags people in your field are using – and taking the best from them.
Here is how to do it:
- Press on the Search button in Preview
- Type a username
- Scroll down to see their Top Hashtags
- Write down the hashtags you want to use for YOUR account
And have fun choosing your hashtags and growing your account too!