updated on August 11th, 2017 at 01:38 pm
Alcatel One Touch Fire is a budget smartphone announced on February of 2013 and released on July the same year.
Also known as as
Alcatel One Touch Fire 4012A/Alcatel One Touch Fire 4012X,this feature phone is powered by a Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon S1 chipset.
Alcatel One Touch Fire’s design is similar to that of an iphone 4 with 50.9% screen to body ratio.
Although there are other smartphones with better features than this one,this phone might still be perfect for highschool students,old people & first time smartphone owners due to its simplicity.
Size:3.5 inches (50.9% Screen-to-body ratio)
Type:TFT Capacitive Touchscreen,256K colors
upto 32GB MicroSD
Video:480p @ 30fps
Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n
Removable Li-ion 1400mAH
Stand-by:Up to 280h (2G),220h (3G)
Talktime:Up to 6h 40min(2G),3h (3G)
-Mp3/AAC+ OGG player
-Predictive txt input
Latest posts by Mike Shiangala (see all)
- Jalang’os letter to Githeri Man - August 16, 2017
- SARAHAH;What’s it and should you use it? - August 16, 2017
- How To Spot a Fake Infinix Phone - August 16, 2017
- Tecno Spark K7 Specs and Price in Kenya,Nigeria & Ghana - August 15, 2017
- All Tecno Camon Series Phones;C5,C7,C8,C9,C9 PRO & CX - August 14, 2017