updated on August 11th, 2017 at 01:35 pm
You might have read some complex definitions of rooting your Android.
Google provides stock Android which has some limitations like you cannot kill System apps even if you use Any kind or Ram booster of anything, the app starts up the very next moment, you cannot customize your system, you cannot increase your battery life etc etc.
There are many such issues faced by Android users & the Only solution for this is ‘Rooting’ . Today we’ll learn, How to Root Any Android in Single Click through PC.
Once you root your phone you can Access, Change, Customize it any way you want.
Rooting Not only increase you Battery life & Performance, but also Provides you option to unofficially Upgrade your Current Android version. There are many benefits of rooting your phone like
- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Pre installed crap ware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background. applications like these are referred to as “bloatware:” they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
1.Android device(80% charged)
Run the setup and continue reading this post to understand what to do next.
Click on the next button (下一个) and choose accept which will require you to click next again (下一个) and then Finish
Connect your Android phone to the PC using a stable USB cable.
Kingroot will automatically detect your device and install its drivers on the computer if not earlier installed.
Make sure you’ve enabled debugging on your device and if you need the full procedure on how to do so,read this article on How to enable USB Debugging on any Android device.
Click on “Try to Root” option and wait for the process to complete.
Do not unplug your device before the process is complete to avoid software damages and you really don’t want this to happen.
Your phone will be rebooted several times no need to panic since this is part of the process.
Once you see a green tick ,your device is now succesfully rooted and to confirm this,download Root checker on your Android device to test for root priviledges.
You should follow this procedure correctly to avoid bricking your phone of which i shall take no responsibility.
The simplest method to rooting your android phone
is using android apps but this procedure fails with some phones.
I prepared an article in the past on how you can root your android phone in seconds without using PC you might want to check it out if this one does not work for you.
- No data loss process : Your Android phone data like contacts, pictures, video etc will not be affected.
Q. WHAT DOES ROOT MEAN?
In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means if you gain root access to any system, you can do anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server.
This is similar to android, in android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps you downloaded from play store and view only the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders.
You can also install many kinds of apps that provides amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
Q. IF I ROOT MY DEVICE AND THEN AFTER SOMETIME UNROOT IT, WILL MY WARRANTY CONTINUE?
Ans. Yes, your warranty will be continued because they won’t know that you have rooted before.
Q. PEOPLE SAY ROOTING IS DANGEROUS. SHOULD I DO IT?
Ans. It is up to you to decide. Actually, few people brick their device during rooting and now you can also root your device with 100%safe method. So I think there is not much to worry about, but if you fear so much, please google whether people got error while rooting the device you are using.
Q. DOES KINGROOT SUPPORT ALL THE ANDROID DEVICES?
Ans. Kingroot doesn’t support all the models but definitely it supports most of them. Kingroot supports highest number of devices than that of other android rooting tools.
Q: CAN KINGROOT ROOT THE PHONE WITH WI-FI AND MOBILE DATA TURNED OFF?
No, it downloads the best exploit for the device, on the fly.
Latest posts by Mike Shiangala (see all)
- Jalang’os letter to Githeri Man - August 16, 2017
- SARAHAH;What’s it and should you use it? - August 16, 2017
- How To Spot a Fake Infinix Phone - August 16, 2017
- Tecno Spark K7 Specs and Price in Kenya,Nigeria & Ghana - August 15, 2017
- All Tecno Camon Series Phones;C5,C7,C8,C9,C9 PRO & CX - August 14, 2017