updated on April 10th, 2017 at 11:17 pm
While Android Wear 2.0 is due to be made official next week, along with a couple of new smartwatches from LG, there’s no reason not to pick up this smartwatch from Huawei.
The Huawei Watch is already running the developer preview for Android Wear 2.0, so it will definitely get the update next week.
It’s also one of the best, if not the best, Android Wear smartwatch on the market right now. It has a speaker built in, it also has great battery life and a great looking design.
If you don’t like the watch strap, of course, you can swap it out for any standard watch band.
eBay is currently offering up a refurbished Huawei Watch for just $169.
That is actually the cheapest we’ve seen the Huawei Watch go for, even a refurbished model. This is a great price for this smartwatch, and should help those jump on board that don’t want to spend a ton on a smartwatch right now.
This is the entry-level model with the stainless steel casing and the black suture leather strap. It does also include free shipping, and can be there as early as February 6th.
There’s no word on how long these will be available, so you’ll want to grab yours quickly.
Latest posts by Mike Shiangala (see all)
- Jalang’os letter to Githeri Man - August 16, 2017
- SARAHAH;What’s it and should you use it? - August 16, 2017
- How To Spot a Fake Infinix Phone - August 16, 2017
- Tecno Spark K7 Specs and Price in Kenya,Nigeria & Ghana - August 15, 2017
- All Tecno Camon Series Phones;C5,C7,C8,C9,C9 PRO & CX - August 14, 2017