Well,every Kenyan citizen or at least most of us Kenyans who are quite active on social media are aware that jumia,the largest African online store is selling out one Samsung smartphone (Galaxy S8) each day for Ksh.5..($0.05)
Yeah you heard that right……….. Ksh.5..($0.05)
Have you ever imagined buying a phone… let alone a smartphone….a simple kabambe phone for ksh.5!!…
Didn’t think so
Kenyans have decided to visit jumia every day at 8am to get a portion of this amazing gift but whether the phone is actually there remains a mystery.
On Monday,it was announced that Andrew won and yesterday on Tuesday,a guy by the name Paul is said to be the winner of this amazing phone.
Whether this competition is a scam…i wouldn’t know for sure because I’ve not spoken to anyone who has won this phone.
Here are some screenshots of messages written by Kenyans on Facebook..
I’ll let you be the judge of whether the competition is transparent or not.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Smatt Geeks Media
Just another Techist who enjoys the art of Writing and Reading on Matters Science & Technology.
Latest posts by Mike Shiangala (see all)
- Infinix Note 4 vs Tecno Camon CX;Which phone should you buy? - July 19, 2017
- Infinix Note 4 Specs & price in Kenya,Nigeria & Ghana - July 14, 2017
- Will Technology make my child a dump person? - July 11, 2017
- Jumia Scamming Kenyans with the Ksh.5 Samsung Galaxy S8 - July 5, 2017
- Google’s internet company to get headquartered in Nairobi - June 5, 2017