Alongside the Tecno Camon X,Tecno launched other 3 smartphone brands in its F series namely, Tecno F1, F2 and F3 which is alternatively known as Pop 1.
The Tecno F1 comes with a 5.0 inch display and boasts of a 1.3 GHz Quad core processor with Android Go. It also comes with a 512 MB of RAM, an internal memory of 8 GB. It has a back/ rear camera of 5 MP and an 2 MP front camera with a 2000mah Li-Po battery capacity to push all this.
Tecno F1 Specification Highlight (Key Specs)
- Network: 2G – Yes, 3G – Yes , 4G – N/a
- Operating System: Android Go
- Processor / GPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 / Mali
- Display / Resolution: 5.0 Inches / 854 x 480 pixel
- RAM: 512 MB
- Internal / External Memory: 8 GB / Expandable by up to 32 GB
- Camera: Back / Rear (5 MP), Front (2 MP)
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh Li-Ion
- Sensors: Accelerometer,Proximity, Light, Compass
- Additional Features:
- Price: $30 -$60
The TECNO F1 is built for speed according to the company, housing a MediaTek chip with a 4-core processor and 32-bit CPU architecture. The Quad-core processor reaches a speed of 1.3GHz with 28nm process technology for a smooth ride.
Multitasking light apps with its 512MB of RAM space, which shouldn’t be a problem since it runs on Android 8.0 Oreo Go Edition out of the box. The operating system comes with pre-installed with highly optimized apps like Facebook Go and YouTube Go. While for storage, there’s 8GB space which is upgradeable up to 32GB.