According to the changelog, version 5.4.1 comes with a new app search animation, integration for Sesame Shortcuts when long-pressing on an app icon and through app search, the ability to hide the navigation bar on Galaxy S8 and S8+ units, an updated searchbar style (rounded), and improvements for users running Android Oreo.
Here’s the complete changelog, as well as notes on select items that have moved in the Settings menu.
- New App Search animation
- Sesame Shortcut integration for long-press shortcuts and app search
- Ability to hide navbar on Samsung S8 (Nova Settings > Look and Feel)
- Update round searchbar style
- Improvements for Android Oreo
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Nova Settings > Look and Feel > Search > App Search Background Color
- Nova Settings > Desktop > Searchbar Style > Search as overlay
- Nova Settings > Integrations for both Sesame and Google Now
The update is rolling out right now to Google Play.
Infinix smart 3/smart 3 plus specs and price in Kenya, Nigeria & Ghana
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Infinix has unveiled yet another budget smartphone for its 2019 line-up of...
Huawei Delays Foldable Mate X to ‘Improve Folding Screen’
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Huawei is delaying the launch of its own foldable phone, the Mate X,...
Google Posts New Android Q Beta 4 Builds, Likely Restarting Beta OTA
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.After pausing the Android Q Beta 4 because some users experienced issues after...
Galaxy Note 10 CAD Renders Detail No Headphone Jack
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Thanks to @Onleaks by way of @91Mobiles, we’re getting our first look at CAD renders...
Google Photos Goes Dark…Mode
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Google Photos initially picked up a dark mode this week for users running...