According to the changelog, version 5.4.1 comes with a new app search animation, integration for Sesame Shortcuts when long-pressing on an app icon and through app search, the ability to hide the navigation bar on Galaxy S8 and S8+ units, an updated searchbar style (rounded), and improvements for users running Android Oreo.
Here’s the complete changelog, as well as notes on select items that have moved in the Settings menu.
- New App Search animation
- Sesame Shortcut integration for long-press shortcuts and app search
- Ability to hide navbar on Samsung S8 (Nova Settings > Look and Feel)
- Update round searchbar style
- Improvements for Android Oreo
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Nova Settings > Look and Feel > Search > App Search Background Color
- Nova Settings > Desktop > Searchbar Style > Search as overlay
- Nova Settings > Integrations for both Sesame and Google Now
The update is rolling out right now to Google Play.
Weird Galaxy View 2 is a TV-style tablet to take your mind off the Galaxy Fold
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Remember the Samsung Galaxy View? No, we had to go back and check...
BBM Shutting Down for Good on May 31
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Emtek is finally shutting down the consumer version of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)...
Samsung Spins Bright Night Camera Feature Into Standalone Mode
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.The Galaxy S10 lineup launched with the Bright Night camera feature as part of...
Instagram Jumps into E-commerce; Launches In-App Shopping Feature, ‘Checkout’
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Instagram is all set to roll out a new feature for its...
Apple’s Qualcomm settlement is good news for tons of chip stocks
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Qualcomm Inc. isn’t the only winner as its two-year legal fight with...