According to the changelog, version 5.4.1 comes with a new app search animation, integration for Sesame Shortcuts when long-pressing on an app icon and through app search, the ability to hide the navigation bar on Galaxy S8 and S8+ units, an updated searchbar style (rounded), and improvements for users running Android Oreo.
Here’s the complete changelog, as well as notes on select items that have moved in the Settings menu.
- New App Search animation
- Sesame Shortcut integration for long-press shortcuts and app search
- Ability to hide navbar on Samsung S8 (Nova Settings > Look and Feel)
- Update round searchbar style
- Improvements for Android Oreo
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Nova Settings > Look and Feel > Search > App Search Background Color
- Nova Settings > Desktop > Searchbar Style > Search as overlay
- Nova Settings > Integrations for both Sesame and Google Now
The update is rolling out right now to Google Play.
Dark Mode in Development for Facebook’s Android App
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.With Dark Mode being all the rage right now, it’s unsurprising to hear of...
Quit hitting refresh: Twitter is testing a subscribe to tweet replies feature
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.You’ve been able to ask Twitter to send you a push notification...
Both DxOMark and DisplayMate Love the Galaxy Note 10+
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Announced only last week, the Galaxy Note 10 lineup is receiving a ton of...
Google Wants You to Use Fingerprints Instead of Passwords in Chrome
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Available today for Pixel devices and coming to all Android devices with...
LG G8X CAD Renders Show a Company With Little Conviction
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.The successor to this year’s G8 ThinQ is reported to be the G8X, said to...