Vivo has launched its latest mid-range phone in India. It comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, curved plastic back with gradient finish and packs a 5000mAh battery.
The battery supports Vivo’s 18W Dual Engine fast charging that can also charge other devices using OTG cable, but it has a micro USB port. There is a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display on the front with about 90.3% screen-to-body ratio which means it has thin bezels.
Vivo U20 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC paired with a 6GB of RAM.
It spots a triple camera setup on the back which consists of 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP macro sensor.
On the front, there is a 16MP camera for video calls and selfies.
For color options, it comes in Racing Black and Blaze Blue.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 10,990($150) for the 4GB RAM with a 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 11,990($167) in India.
Vivo U20 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with MicroSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.15 × 76.47 × 8.89mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging.