The native YouTube TV app will start rolling out this week to select Android TV devices, such as the NVIDIA SHIELD TV, select Sony TV models, as well as the Xbox One family.
YouTube details that other TVs, like ones from LG and Samsung, should see the app available within the new few weeks.
- Control your live TV experience with your TV’s remote control or game controller.
- For a more cinematic look, we made the background dark on your TVs.
- A new Live guide made for your big screen so you can get a sneak-peek at what’s airing soon.
- Never miss the action with our background playback experience built for your big screen.
- Easily pick up where you left off on another device when you get home.
Obviously, to get this app first, you’ll need a SHIELD TV or select model of smart TV. Everyone else may have to wait just a bit, but having a little patience never hurt anyone.
Expect One UI 2.0 With Android Q, Version 2.1 With Galaxy S11
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.According to sources of SamMobile, Android Q’s release will bring about One UI 2.0,...
FACEBOOK DOWN: site and app stops showing pictures as users also report issues with WhatsApp
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Facebook has stopped working properly, at the same time as WhatsApp. Rather than a...
Safaricom CEO Bob Collymore dies in Nairobi
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Safaricom chief executive officer Bob Collymore has died at his home early...
Great news for Huawei after US ban lifted
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.President Donald Trump said he eased restrictions on China’s most prominent technology...
Google Makes It Easy to Share GIFs From Image Search
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Previously, the way one would have to search for a GIF on...