Tecno has finally launched a triple camera smartphone dubbed the camon i4.This is the second smartphone release from the company this year (2019) after debuting the famously known spark 3 pro in the spark series.
The Tecno Camon i4 features a 6.26-inch IPS LCD display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 720 x 1,520 pixels. It results in a pixel density of 271 PPI and provides a decent viewing experience.
Acting as the stamina provider, there is a 3,500mAh Li-Po battery, which provides long hours of backup.
Tecno Camon i4 – Specifications
- Device Type: Smartphone
- Status: Available
- Price: $140/$155/$169
- Type: Bar
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.96mm
- Weight: N/A
- Protection: N/A
- Colors: Midnight black, Aqua Blue, Nebula Black and Champagne Gold
- 2G Network: SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Nano SIM
- Dual SIM: Yes
- Display Type: IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Size: 6.26 Inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 Pixels
- Display Colors: 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Pixel Density: 271 PPI
- Touch Screen: Yes, Multitouch
- Display Protection: N/A
- Secondary Display: No
- Audio Playback: Yes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video Playback: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Alert Types: Vibration, ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Handsfree:3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Primary: Triple camera: 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Video: Yes, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Camera Features: phase detection autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Flash: LED flash
- Secondary:Yes, 16 MP, [email protected]
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- User Interface: HIOS 4.6
- Java Support: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22 for the 2/3GB RAM version,MediaTek Helio P22 for the 4GB RAM version
- CPU: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22
2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM (Memory): 2GB/3GB/4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB for the 2/3GB variant, 64GB for the 4GB variant
- Card Slot: microSD Card, (supports
- Sensors:Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint, Proximity,AI face unlock
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- Infrared: No
- Wi-fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-fi Hotspot: Yes
- USB: Yes, micro USB v2.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS, BDS
- Battery Type: Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity: 3400 mAh
In Kenya, the Tecno camon i4 comes at a price of Ksh.14,000 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version, Ksh.15,500 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and Ksh.16,900 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version which translates to GH₵.725 in Ghana and ₦.50,000 in Nigeria.
Where to Buy Tecno camon i4 from
Jumia Kenya ¬ Buy Now
Jumia Nigeria ¬ Buy Now
Jumia Ghana ¬ Buy Now
Huawei unveils Nova 5, Nova 5 Pro and Nova 5i smartphones
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. Huawei just unveiled three new Android smartphones, the Nova 5, Nova...
Premium Smartphone shipment plummets in Q1 of 2019
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. In general, smartphone shipment has been on a decline for a...
Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge Drop From Quarterly to “Regular” Security Updates
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. Samsung’s phones fall into three different categories of updates. The newest...
Vivo Claims Its New FlashCharge Tech Can Charge a 4,000mAh Battery in Just 13 Minutes
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. A product manager for Vivo posted a video to Weibo this week, showing off the...
Google has Given Up on Making Tablets, Which is Probably Good
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. The Pixel Slate will likely be Google’s last tablet for a while, according...