Best Android apps for your phone or tablet.
Android apps optimize the performance of a device and helps you perform many tasks in a much more easier way.
This apps include all kind of useful features and functions which allow the user to take optimum use of the device.
The biggest strength of any Android device is its application ecosystem that makes it effective and useful.
There are millions of apps available today which are downloaded for billions of times.
These apps include but not limited to utility apps, entertainment apps, information and productivity apps and functionality apps.
Let’s discuss best free Apps for Android phones and tablets in recent times.
Best Security Suite App
Avast Mobile Security:
With more than 100 million plus downloads,Avast Mobile Security is one of the best antivirus apps available.
- It blocks pop-ups and unwanted ads.
It alerts you against spyware and adware apps.
- It protects your device against phishing scams from email attachments, phone calls, malicious websites or SMS messages.
- Other than being an antivirus engine it works as a call blocker, privacy advisor, app locker, junk cleaner, RAM booster, Firewall and performs many other functions too.
- It provides complete web shield against all your digital activities.
It also ensures your networks/Wi-Fi security.
Best File Finder App
Duplicate Files Fixer:
Duplicate files on your device accumulates due to various reasons like file sharing and downloading, files backup, and due to various other reasons. These duplicate files not only occupy precious storage space but these files also affect your device speed and performance. Duplicate Files Fixer works effectively to deal with this situation.
- It helps you identify duplicate files accurately and ask for your permission before deleting duplicate files. You can take backup of files before deletion as well.
- It offers multiple scanning options where you can scan a particular folder or you can scan your complete device to find duplicate files on it.
Best File Manager App
ASUS File Manager:
File manager tools help you manage and organize your cluttered data efficiently. These tools save your time and efforts to search or access any data on your device. One such file manager app is ASUS File Manager which helps you manage your files whether they are on your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network or cloud storage accounts.
- It helps you copy, rename, move, delete, share files to and from any of your storage space. Here you can access files by category as well.
- It compresses your files to save storage space and offers many additional features as well.
Best Navigation app
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps:
This is the most advanced app that helps you find locations using 3D offline maps from Time to Time and provides accurate voice-guided navigation facilities.
- It provides live traffic updates, parking place suggestions near you, tourist attractions, pedestrian navigation and lot more in this App. You can use Head-up display (HUD) navigation tool mounted on your car’s windshield to find exact locations.
- It offers offline navigation and free map guidance and lot other features.
Best Android Cleaner App
Systweak Android Cleaner:
This useful app helps you clean your device effortlessly to boost and optimize its performance.
- It manages your cluttered and unorganized storage space in no time.
- It helps you clean your junk files, works as an app manager that manages files on your device and also provide
battery saver features on the device.
- It offers 1-Tap Device Booster option to instantly clear your RAM and offers a lot of other features too.
You can use these amazing Apps to improve your device performance instantly. These tools can help you save your time and efforts as well.